Steps to Complete Free Online Parenting Education Workshop (“Children in Between”) for Parties With Filing Fees Waived By Order of the Court
- You must have a working email address and access to a computer/smartphone/tablet, which takes 3 to 5 hours to complete. There are parts of the class that include video and sound, so you must have a device with speakers or headphones. Google Chrome is the only supported browser, so you must download and use Chrome to access the course.
- You will need a copy of the Finding and Order Concerning Payment of Filing Fees (JDF 206) that shows the Court has waived your filing fees. The Court would have issued this Order if you filed a Petition or a Response in your case and did not have to pay a filing fee. If you do not have a copy, you can get one from the Court Clerk’s Office.
- Fill out the Children In Between Online fee waiver request form here: https://online.divorce-
- You must upload a copy of your court document(s) showing that the court has waived the fees for the Co-Parenting component of your Divorce, or a copy of your indigent status paperwork. Without this information, your request will be denied.
- A separate form and approved court document is required for each account requested. Upon receipt of this form, within 2 business days, you should receive an email from The Center for Divorce Education. Please check your junk/spam folders, and if you do not receive this email, please call 1-877-874-1365.
- A fee waiver account grants you 30 days access to the Children In Between Online course. If you do not complete the course within this 30 day period, you will be required to pay a fee for a course extension.
- After completing the workshop, you will need to print the certificate of completion and file with the Court Clerk’s Office.