The Self-Represented Litigant Coordinator (Pro Se Litigants) :
- Provides information to self-represented litigants regarding state statutes, rules, policies and procedures.
- Assists self-represented litigants in effectively processing court cases through interactions in person or over the telephone. This includes explaining and assisting in the completion of forms.
- Determines and communicates appropriate forms to be filed by self-represented litigants.
- Explains the processes of scheduling hearings and mediation, status checks, court limitations and general follow-up to self represented-litigants.
- Engages in community outreach initiatives to strengthen resources for self-represented litigants
- Provides detailed customer service to self-represented litigants to assist in case processing to ensure implementation of proper procedures and eliminate unnecessary delays in the courtroom. unnecessary delays iProvides detailed customer service to self-represented litigants to assist in case processing to ensure implementation of proper procedures and eliminate n the courtroom.